Habitat volunteers do hammer nails on a construction site, but for each volunteer who helps build a Habitat house, there are many others who help in other ways to make it possible for the house to be built.
Habitat volunteers do such things as:
- Donate food for on-site workers
- Contribute professional skills such as architectural, legal, financial, technical, and public relations
- Work at the Produce Stand selling fruits and vegetables in the summer
- Work at the Warehouse selling donated items year round
- Help in the Habitat garden
- Help with fund raising activities
- Run errands during construction projects
- Help on the construction site to build, paint, clean-up, etc.
Those interested in volunteering may contact:
Habitat for Humanity of Logan County